Monday, October 4, 2010

#40 - Develop a low-maintenance, passive-income side-hustle

Well, my Bukisa account finally paid off - with my first payment!  $10.44 in my paypal account as of this weekend.  This is really just the beginning, but I am making approximately $0.25 - $0.30 a day from my articles on the site.  Not going to sustain my life anytime soon, but it really cool to watch the money accumulate!  I have some ideas for new articles brewing that I have to take action on.


My forays on Half.com continue to amaze me.  The books I figure will never sell in a million years are the first ones out the door.  The month of October always brings an up tick in sales for some reason, and I have listed some new books in the past month.  This year so far I have a profit of about $175.  It is still just a hobby, but it is nice to see some reward for my efforts.

Surveys and Mystery Shopping are still fun, but not really considered passive since they do take up a chunk of my time.  Still, I've made about $25 mystery shopping (plus a few free meals) and surveys have kept me from going into debt to amazon.com. :-)

No comments: