Tuesday, August 12, 2008

#55 - Take Mike to Indian Echo Caverns

Mike and I went to Indian Echo Caverns on Saturday. Mike had been there when he was very young (5-7 yr old) and he kept slightly remembering things. I hadn't been there since a school field trip in elementary school, but my friends worked their in high school, so a lot of things were still fresh in my mind. We had a good tour guide (go Evan!) and we suffered through (and laughed at) the obligatory corny jokes. It was fun and it was a good way to end our vacation week.

4 comments:

Sillyliss said...

Cute photo! And there is a baby in the background!

Anonymous said...

Yes, there is! I didn't notice that at first I thought you were talking about my fat (babyless) stomach. :-P

Sillyliss said...

That is a terrible thing to say about yourself. You guys look very, very cute!!

Anonymous said...

terribly... TRUE! haha, just kidding. I was not standing up straight and I did not fix my shirt! Oh well. I know we are cute. :-D