Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Angels & Demons

Angels & Demons, by Dan Brown has been sitting on my bookshelf for almost 2 years. I bought it used at the local library sale after I really enjoyed reading and watching The Da Vinci Code. When I heard that Ron Howard was going to make a movie out of Angels & Demons as well, I knew I'd better read it before I went to see the movie.

I read this book in less than 4 days. It was such a page-turner I could barely put it down. I enjoyed "spending time" with Robert Langdon's character again, too. Dan Brown's writing really sucks you into the story and keeps you questioning right along with the characters. Who's on what side? Will the mystery be solved in time? Really amazing character development as well. I am ready to read the other Dan Brown novel on my bookshelf.

No comments: