Thursday, August 26, 2010

#48 - Try 24 new recipes and blog about them (3/24)

I guess I forgot this was an item because I have now 3 new recipe posts since I started the 1001 days again.

Whole Wheat Cornbread Muffins
These were very good!  I guess I have to stop saying that I don't like cornbread. I am going to make these again soon (Mike likes to have them when I make chili) but I think I will make them with mini hot dogs inside next time.  I read about that somewhere.  Sounds yummy.

Sausage & Cheddar Pinwheels
I made these to take to a church function, but I should have waited and baked them the morning of instead of the night before.  They were a little dry after we heated them up again.  And in the time it took to heat them, we could have just baked them!  But they were still gobbled up with none leftover, so they must have been pretty good!

Banana Pancakes
Sometimes a recipe just grabs you and says MAKE ME I'M DELICIOUS!  That is what happened with these.  They really were delicious and they will definitely be made again - perhaps with chocolate chips next time....

No comments: