Tuesday, December 7, 2010

#82 - Get a work-appropriate cardigan/sweater

I got a new red cardigan at Ross in November.  It was a struggle.  The store was super crowded and the line was halfway to the back of the store.  After waiting in line for 15 minutes, I realized the sweater I picked had a hole in it.  Got out of line, back to the sweaters.  Found one that was the next size up (probably a good thing, it's a little more cozy) with no holes.  Went back to the line and waited for THIRTY MINUTES to check out.  Yikes.  No more shopping on Saturdays for me. 

I mostly like the cardigan.  For some reason, it has a hood (which is dumb), but it is a pretty red/rust color and even has a pocket. Yay.  Now I have 3 cardigans to wear to work so I don't feel like I am wearing the same thing every day.

No comments: