Tuesday, January 8, 2008

#72 - # Try 12 new recipes (and actually use the recipe). (1/12)

I thought I had written about this, but apparently not! Over the summer, my family had a get-together. For the life of me, I can't remember what the special occasion was! Anyway, I decided to make zucchini pancakes. My grandmother had given me the recipe (who knows why!) and it is still on my fridge. I don't think I'd ever make them again, but they were good. Just a bit too much trouble. Grating zucchini is not something I ever want to do for fun in my free time. They turned out pretty good, but probably weren't meant for traveling. Not everyone liked them, but they certainly did eat them all! I think there were a few leftover, but mom had them for lunch the next day.

I followed the recipe with no alterations, though! That was the main goal.

No comments: