Tuesday, September 18, 2007

#73 - Try 5 new non-chain restaurants. (1/5)

On Friday night, Mike and I went to Evergreen Chinese Buffet which is off of the Union Deposit Road exit on I-83. My co-workers had raved about the place, so I figured we should finally try it - especially since we were thinking Chinese for dinner already.

Honestly, I wasn't that impressed. It's not more special or better than any of the other Chinese buffet places in the area, and it's hard to get to and kinda run down. I'd rather just go to the place that is up on 22 or something. It wasn't awful, but it wasn't worth the extra trouble. It was $9.95 or something per person which is also normal for the area - especially for a weekend night (Although, JUMBO Buffet is more expensive... but they are JUMBO).

But, I completed a fifth of this "thing" and I didn't even do it on purpose!

No comments: