Wednesday, September 19, 2007

#93 - Obtain copies (1st edition, if possible) of the Harry Potter books I don't have. (2/4)

Last night after my tap class, I made a craigslist run. First Edition copies of both Goblet of Fire and Prisoner of Azkaban! Very excited. They are in very good condition - never read - but stamped with "Not for resale - Bookspan". I'm not sure what that means. Both are stamped on the top edge of the pages. GoF has a slight cut in the cover and PoA's jacket is slightly ripped, but has been taped. All in all, a good deal for $20.

Now I just need to find first editions of SS and CoS. We shall see...

2 comments:

yourillusion said...

How do you know something is 'first edition'?

Anonymous said...

The edition is printed on the page with the publisher info. One of the first pages of every book. You should know that printer-lady!