Tuesday, September 18, 2007

#83 - Find a new pair of sneakers.

I "found" out that I had 2 perfect good and awesome and fitting and such pairs of sneakers at my parent's house. They are hand-me-downs from Albert. It is so strange to me that my little brother is growing out of his clothes and giving them to me. I think his feet grew a size the week after my mom bought these shoes for him, so they are barely even worn. I completely despise shopping for shoes, so it is awesome that they fit me so nicely. I even wore one of the pairs to Wegmans on Sunday. Very comfortable.

This is the first item that I completed! YAY!

3 comments:

yourillusion said...

You should buy a pair of Toms Shoes (https://www.tomsshoes.com/) too! :)

Anonymous said...

Damn, those are some fugly shoes! And for $50? wow.

yourillusion said...

The style is a little odd. But they come in all different designs. I think they're cool.

The price is because you're really buying two pairs. (And if you put in the code 'hanson' they're $35, no shipping, depending on the design.) One for a kid in Africa. Some people are buying them and giving their pair away too.