Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Things my Girlfriend and I Have Argued About

Things my Girlfriend and I Have Argued About, by Mil Millington is absolutely hilarious. My friend Melissa recommended it to me, so I picked it up at the library when I was there. It was a quick read, despite being almost 400 pages long. It had me laughing out loud at every turn. I was surprised at how much the novel flowed even though it was cleverly disguised as a collection of short stories. Some of the language used is very colourful, but I would definitely recommend this to anyone. The author (and the main character) are from the UK so it has a wonderful English humor mixed with a bit of crudeness and many surprising twists and turns of plot.

Many, many thanks to Melissa to recommending this wonderfully entertaining book!

1 comment:

Sillyliss said...

Yay! I am so glad you liked it! ~ Melissa